PhysiCo City - Your Go-To Psychologist in Haymarket Empowering Mental Well-Being
Our Psychology Services Overview
What to Expect From Your First Appointment
Physiotherapists are often referred to as ‘movement specialists’. We are trained to assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions that affect physical function including neck and back pain from prolonged sitting...
Helping you understand and explain why you think, act and feel the way you do about everyday problems and situations and work with you to develop the necessary skills to move forward and react more favourably in the future.
Dietetics is defined as 'the application of the science of nutrition to the human being in health and disease. '
Podiatrists treat injuries involving the lower extremities. Podiatrists diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems.
Exercise physiology is a specialization within the field of kinesiology. These medical professionals study the body's responses to physical activity as well as how the body adapts to physical activity over time.
What is remedial massage? Remedial massage is a complementary therapy that aims to treat muscles that are damaged, knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that affect the muscles...
Clinical Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles, therefore assisting the body during day-to-day activities. The focus is based on posture...
Visceral Manipulation is a manual therapy approach where the precise placement of gentle, directionally specific forces are used to encourage the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (internal organs) and their connective tissues.
Stress, trauma and illness are things that everyone will encounter at some point in their life, in varying degrees. It may gradually accrue when we have an argument with someone or receive some worrying news. Or maybe you suffer from a chronic health condition.
Choose PhysiCo City, and Choose Better Mental Health!
- Expertise and Experience:Our psychologists in Haymarket possess extensive experience in the field and are equipped with the expertise to handle various psychological issues.
- Tailored Treatment:We believe in a personalised approach to therapy, tailoring each treatment plan to suit the unique needs of every individual.
- Commitment to Learning: As a team, we are committed to lifelong learning and regularly attend seminars and courses to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in psychology.
- Resourcefulness: Our psychologists are resourceful problem solvers, dedicated to seeking answers and solutions to complex cases.
- Punctuality and Respect: We value your time and strive to ensure that every client receives prompt and respectful service.