Welcome To PhysiCo City - Experts Nutritionists
- It’s amazingly easy to lose a few pounds off your body weight by moving to a healthier diet plan. And our dietitians will prescribe you the ideal diet plan for your body.
- You can avoid various morbidities such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and even cholesterol with a diet plan.
- Do you play professional sports? Then you should switch to a healthier diet plan to avoid any sports-related injuries. Our dietitians and physios will help you.
- Furthermore, a nutritional diet helps you recover much faster from your pre-existing injuries.
- Want to boost your immunity? Our nutritionists will help you do so with a proper diet plan.
- Similarly, your overall vitality is drastically improved, and thus, you have excess energy to enjoy your life.
Physiotherapists are often referred to as ‘movement specialists’. We are trained to assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions that affect physical function including neck and back pain from prolonged sitting...
Helping you understand and explain why you think, act and feel the way you do about everyday problems and situations and work with you to develop the necessary skills to move forward and react more favourably in the future.
Dietetics is defined as 'the application of the science of nutrition to the human being in health and disease. '
Podiatrists treat injuries involving the lower extremities. Podiatrists diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems.
Exercise physiology is a specialization within the field of kinesiology. These medical professionals study the body's responses to physical activity as well as how the body adapts to physical activity over time.
What is remedial massage? Remedial massage is a complementary therapy that aims to treat muscles that are damaged, knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that affect the muscles...
Clinical Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles, therefore assisting the body during day-to-day activities. The focus is based on posture...
Visceral Manipulation is a manual therapy approach where the precise placement of gentle, directionally specific forces are used to encourage the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (internal organs) and their connective tissues.
Stress, trauma and illness are things that everyone will encounter at some point in their life, in varying degrees. It may gradually accrue when we have an argument with someone or receive some worrying news. Or maybe you suffer from a chronic health condition.
Why Come To Us?
Customised Diet Plan
- IBS Management
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Education & Management
- Insulin Resistance
- Crohn’s Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Eating Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis & More!