Why Should You Consult A Psychologist?
- Helps You See Things Clearly: Many of us live a hectic life which often leaves us vulnerable to constant panic attacks and a sense of being overwhelmed. However, you can sort these issues out with the help of a top psychologist.
- Depression: Do you feel fatigued all the time? Then it might be due to a significant underlying mental problem. Usually, depression causes constant fatigue, and thus, you should consult a therapist as soon as possible.
- Anger Management: At times, people lash out at their relatives, friends and even co-workers out of the blue. And this generally happens due to keeping a lot of stuff to yourself. And thus, a psychologist can help you open and ultimately get rid of your anger issues.
- Social Withdrawal: Many people lack the skills of socialising with the community. They shut themselves for the entirety of their lives which also causes a lot of damage to their mental health. A psychotherapist helps you build good social skills.
Physiotherapists are often referred to as ‘movement specialists’. We are trained to assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions that affect physical function including neck and back pain from prolonged sitting...
Helping you understand and explain why you think, act and feel the way you do about everyday problems and situations and work with you to develop the necessary skills to move forward and react more favourably in the future.
Dietetics is defined as 'the application of the science of nutrition to the human being in health and disease. '
Podiatrists treat injuries involving the lower extremities. Podiatrists diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems.
Exercise physiology is a specialization within the field of kinesiology. These medical professionals study the body's responses to physical activity as well as how the body adapts to physical activity over time.
What is remedial massage? Remedial massage is a complementary therapy that aims to treat muscles that are damaged, knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that affect the muscles...
Clinical Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles, therefore assisting the body during day-to-day activities. The focus is based on posture...
Visceral Manipulation is a manual therapy approach where the precise placement of gentle, directionally specific forces are used to encourage the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (internal organs) and their connective tissues.
Stress, trauma and illness are things that everyone will encounter at some point in their life, in varying degrees. It may gradually accrue when we have an argument with someone or receive some worrying news. Or maybe you suffer from a chronic health condition.
Welcome To PhysiCo City - A Clinic For Your Well-being
Why Book A Session With Us?
- At PhysiCo City, we help you understand your behavioural pattern and many things about how you feel.
- We analyse your everyday problems and try to come up with an effective solution for them.
- Furthermore, we impart problem-solving skills to you that will help you a lot in the future.