Psychology & Its Benefits To You
- Makes You See Things Clearly: Can’t focus on things due to exhaustion? Our psychologist will help you release all the tension and stress that you have bottled up inside. Thus, you can take a little breather to help you set your mind on all the essential things related to your personal life and career.
- Fatigued All The Time: Do you feel extremely exhausted all the time? Well, it may be due to severe depression. A trained psychologist will help you come out of depression through various measures. However, you should not wait any longer if you have any symptoms of depression.
- Social Awkwardness Many people struggle to build long-lasting relationships in their personal lives and career as well. This phenomenon arises due to poor social skills and interpersonal skills. A psychologist can help you socialise with other people from your fraternity.
- Anger Issues: Do you find yourself getting angry all the time? Then, you need a therapist who will help you with anger management.
Physiotherapists are often referred to as ‘movement specialists’. We are trained to assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions that affect physical function including neck and back pain from prolonged sitting...
Helping you understand and explain why you think, act and feel the way you do about everyday problems and situations and work with you to develop the necessary skills to move forward and react more favourably in the future.
Dietetics is defined as 'the application of the science of nutrition to the human being in health and disease. '
Podiatrists treat injuries involving the lower extremities. Podiatrists diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems.
Exercise physiology is a specialization within the field of kinesiology. These medical professionals study the body's responses to physical activity as well as how the body adapts to physical activity over time.
What is remedial massage? Remedial massage is a complementary therapy that aims to treat muscles that are damaged, knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that affect the muscles...
Clinical Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles, therefore assisting the body during day-to-day activities. The focus is based on posture...
Visceral Manipulation is a manual therapy approach where the precise placement of gentle, directionally specific forces are used to encourage the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera (internal organs) and their connective tissues.
Stress, trauma and illness are things that everyone will encounter at some point in their life, in varying degrees. It may gradually accrue when we have an argument with someone or receive some worrying news. Or maybe you suffer from a chronic health condition.
Welcome To PhysiCo City - Best Psychologist For You!
- Mood Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Excess Weight
- Grief and Loss
- Childhood Abuse
- Sexual and Gender identity disorders
- Cancer and Stress Management